At Flying Tigers Media, founder Sandy Toomer, has over 14 years experience building websites that get noticed quickly by Google and get repeat visits by visitors.
That’s what it’s all about.
Truth is an awful lot of great looking websites never show up in legitimate searches for their product in the first few search pages or people never come return after a first visit. Very common. Here are a couple of common reasons I have run into over the years in doing site analysis for clients [who already have a site]:
- Most businesses & potential clients do not tell you why they do what they do. Their websites are all about (a) what they do or (b) how they do it. That’s a massive mistake. Massive.
- Many web designers have no clue what Google considers important. For example: the max number of characters Google will index on your home page description, the importance of the first sentence on a page or post, following “best standards”, properly nested tags and so on.
- Incorrect use of Flash/HTML 5 animations or Video (more a placement issue).
- Reliance on “keywords” as their sole means of getting their message noticed. (FYI, Google basically quit considering the importance of keywords 5-8 years ago)
- If a web developer ever uses “Keywords” in his or her initial presentation, thank them for their time and delete their contact info from your phone.
The list could be much longer but I hope you get the idea.
Contact us today and we can get the ball rolling!